Graffiti Removal in Austin, TX
We were called out to do a graffiti removal in Austin, TX. Below are the steps taken to do so:
1. Pour 106 Graffiti Remover into a 5-gallon bucket. (The products is ready to use.)
2. Dip stiff bristled brush into the soluction.
3. Apply to the graffiti and scrub the area. (**Start at the bottom of the graffiti and work your way up.)
4. Dwel Time: 15-30 min in warm weather; longer in colder weather.
5. Rinse using a pressure washer. (For best results, use hot water.)
Call SERVPRO of North Central Austin for any graffiti removal needs!