Recent General Posts
Be prepared for a disaster!
Put an emergency readiness plan in place for your family's safety!
The regular occurrence of natural disasters demonstrates the importance of being prepared for any emergency or disaster. While each situation is unique, your family can be better prepared if you plan carefully, put emergency procedures in place, and practice for all kinds of emergencies. The following are measures you and your family can take to start getting ready. A commitment to begin planning today will help support your family, home, and the community. Review the following questions to learn if your family and home is prepared.
Be Informed Do you know what kind of emergencies might affect your home or daily life? Do you know what you and your family will do in an emergency situation?
Prepare Your Emergency Plan Do you have an evacuation and shelter-in-place plan? Do you have a plan to communicate with your family before, during, and after an incident? Do you have an emergency supply kit?
Practice the Emergency Plan Have you practiced your plan recently? Does your family know where to go in the event of a natural disaster? Have you reviewed your plans in the last 12 months?
Review Insurance Coverage Have you reviewed your insurance coverage recently to see if you’re covered in a disaster?
Secure Your Home Have you conducted a room-by-room walk-through to determine what safety measures can be taken?
Improve Cyber Security Have you installed a firewall on your computer? Do you regularly update your antivirus software? If you answered “No” to any of these questions, visit ready.gov and learn how to better prepare your family and home for an emergency or natural disaster.
For Immediate Service in Austin, Call SERVPRO
Austin residents, we provide immediate service, day or night!
SERVPRO of North Central Austin provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in the greater Austin area. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 - (512) 579-0189
Whether your home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of North Central Austin is an IICRC firm
SERVPRO of North Central Austin is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of North Central Austin
Christopher and Jill VonSchweinitz, owners of SERVPRO of North Central Austin
SERVPRO of North Central Austin specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet our crew!
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Central Austin is close by and ready to respond to your damage, whatever the kind. We are proud to be an active member of the Austin community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are a team committed to helping people physically, emotionally, and spiritually in their time of need.
We are hiring for several positions at our company. If you are interested, or have a lead on someone that we should contact, let us know; We do provide training for these positions.
1) Sales and Marketing Representative - full time sales position
2) Crew Chief and Crew Technician - full time positions. A crew is one Chief and one Technician. They help clean and restore businesses and homes after a water, mold, or fire damage.
3) Cleaning - on occasion, we need people to help clean people's household items at our warehouse, or in their home or business after a fire.
To learn more about our business visit: SERVPROnorthcentralaustin.com
If interested, call our office 512-579-0189 (ask for Recruiting) or email at jobs@SERVPROnorthcentralaustin.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.